Who we are
Telicomm is a young start-up company that revolutionizes the smart-city camera market. Telicomm’s technology enables camera connectivity over cellular networks, breaking through traditional boundaries of limited cellular bandwidth. Our mission: connect thousands of city cameras in a single day! Telicomm’s unique P-VAN™ (Predictive Video Aware Network – patent pending) technology utilizes machine learning combined with signal processing algorithms allowing video transmission from all connected cameras over the cellular network in an optimal and robust way. We are now ready to take this solution to the next level, and are looking for you to join our team. This is your opportunity to develop, professionally and personally.
What you'll do
The Test/QA Engineer is a key member of the company’s R&D team, responsible for testing and QA validation of the company’s products.
Main tasks include
• Perform and document testing of new product releases.
• Collaborate with software engineering and development teams on issues reconstruction and fixes.
• Participate in installation and performance-monitoring of company’s products
• 3 rd year+ Student in Electrical Engineering or other scientific fields.
• Familiarity with test design in Integration and system level.
• Experience in video surveillance systems and VMS (e.g. Milestone, Hikvision) – Advantage
• Excellent problem-solving, analytical skills. Self-learning and understanding complex systems
• Highly organized and creative
• Has good communication skills and social skills for working as part of a team
• Fluency in English
• Information Technology & Services
• Information Technology
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org